20th March at 10am in 4/4005
We will be covering;
• A brief refresher on the School structure and sources of support on campus
• Ways of collecting feedback from fellow students
• What to do with the feedback: how to have difficult conversations, ethics and confidentiality
• Elevator pitches/lecture shout outs
Why should you attend?
Not only is this relevant to your role as Course Rep it is also useful for future employment helping you develop skills in;
– Working in a team
– Communication (obviously)
– Stakeholder consultation
– Presentation and confidence
It will also help broaden your knowledge of support on campus.
Email Emma on SBSEDO@soton.ac.uk to attend