Deadline 26th June
WIN LUNCH AT THE SHARD WITH SENIOR INDUSTRY LEADERS
AND A COMPLIMENTARY ENROLMENT ON CPA AUSTRALIA ETHICS AND GOVERNANCE MODULE
CPA Australia have extended an invitation to four University of Southampton accounting students to attend an exclusive CPA Australia Future Leaders’ Luncheon at the Shard on Thursday 13th July 2017. This will be a unique opportunity to meet and engage with senior industry leaders in a professional business luncheon setting. You will be accompanied by Carol Masters, Principal Teaching Fellow in Accounting. Travel expenses from Southampton will be paid by Southampton Business School.
In addition, one lucky student will also win complimentary enrolment on the CPA Australia Ethics and Governance module, one of the four compulsory professional level segments. This enrolment is valued at £740. Further information about the course can be found at https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/cpa-program/cpa-program-candidates/your-enrolment/ethics-and-governance
CPA Australia one of the world’s largest accounting bodies with a global membership of more than 160,000 members working in 118 countries around the world, with more than 25,000 members working in senior leadership positions. They are particularly supportive of trainees, and their Chief Executive, Alex Malley, provides online mentoring – see https://www.thenakedceo.com/
The prize is open to both undergraduates and post graduates from the following programmes
Final Year Undergraduates from the following programmes
- BSc Accounting and Finance (with or without placement).
- BSc Management Sciences and Accounting
- BSc (Soc Sci) Accounting and Economics
- Students from other programme if they have taken MANG3003, MANG3006 and MANG2066.
Postgraduates from the following programmes
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
You must have passed all your modules, unless you have had special considerations accepted.
How to enter
- Submit your CV and a 500 word covering letter explaining why you would like to attend the lunch, and how you think attending will help your future career to email@example.com by 5.00pm on Monday 26th June 2017. Ensure you include your student number on your CV and letter.
- We will check your examination results prior to determining the winners.
- Winners will be notified by Wednesday 28th June 2017. Please remember to check your university email account. If you are offered a place but do not confirm you wish to take it up your place may be offered to another student.
Please only enter if you are able to attend the lunch. No alternative prize will be offered. If you enter and subsequently find you are unable to attend please let us know so that we can withdraw your entry.